The Waffle House is a popular breakfast spot that isn’t too difficult to find. But have you ever wondered what brand of waffle maker Waffle House uses? Does Waffle House use a specific brand of waffle maker? And how can we compare the characteristics of this manufacturer’s product against what we find at Best Buy or Target?
There is no shortage of data about this everywhere on the web, but there is an information gap for a cohesive, coherent collection of data and qualifying analysis.
What Waffle Maker Does Waffle House Use?
The answer is that Waffle House uses both a Belgian and a Proline, especially the All-Clad WD700162 Stainless Steel Classic Round Waffle Maker.
They have been using the Proline since it first opened in 1955. It’s the same model that they’ve used since then. The All-Clad Belgian waffle maker was brought in later.
The Belgian waffles are thinner and smaller than regular waffles and are made with pearl sugar instead of regular sugar crystals.
The pearl sugar melts into the batter much faster than regular granulated sugar does, so it caramelizes faster and gets nice and crispy on the outside while still being soft and chewy on the inside.
Pearl sugar can also be found at most grocery stores today, but it can be expensive if you don’t know where to look or how much to buy.
Where Can You Buy a Waffle House Waffle Maker?
You can buy the original Waffle House waffle maker from the restaurant directly, or from third-party retailers. Because of their popularity, there are also many knockoff versions available online as well.
The company sells them on its website as well as at other retail outlets around the country.
The best part about owning one of these machines is that it will turn out restaurant-quality waffles at home. If you don’t have time to go out and eat every day, using your waffle maker will allow you to enjoy these tasty treats whenever you want them!
Factors To Consider While Buying Waffle House Waffle Maker | Considerations & Buying Guide
There are many types of waffle makers available in the market. If you want to make delicious waffles, then you need to find one that is easy to use and will give you great results every time.
With so many brands and models available, it can be difficult to find one that fits your needs. The following factors will help you narrow down your options so that you can find a waffle iron that works for you.
The size of your waffle iron should depend on how large or small your family is. You may also want to consider whether you plan on using it for other snacks besides waffles.
A smaller model is great for couples or small families but if you have a larger family or like making treats for friends and family, then you should get something larger.
There are several materials used in creating waffle irons but stainless steel seems to be the most popular choice among consumers.
It’s durable, easy to clean, and won’t rust as other metals might over time when exposed to water or other liquids often used in cooking such as oil and butter.
You need a durable waffle maker if you want to use it frequently without any problems. Check out whether the manufacturer provides any warranty period or not because this will give you an idea about how durable the product is going to be over time.
To make a perfect waffle, you must have a high power range in your waffle maker so that it can heat up quickly and cook your food properly.
The wattage on most modern appliances ranges between 200 and 500 watts. In case you want to buy one with less power, then you should look for a model with at least 100 watts of power.
5. Ease of Use
You can’t just throw the waffle maker in the dishwasher, so you need to wipe it down after every use with a damp cloth and dry it thoroughly before storing it away in your cabinet or on your countertop. However, cleaning is not as difficult as some people think, especially if you buy a nonstick model as Waffle House does.
You just need to brush off any excess batter with a soft whisk brush and then wipe it down with a paper towel or cloth dipped in warm water and dish soap.
If there are some stubborn bits of food stuck inside the grooves, try using a toothpick or wooden skewer to get rid of them without damaging the nonstick surface of your waffle maker after cleaning your machine.
Best Alternative Waffle House Waffle Iron | Our Top Picks
Waffle House’s signature waffles are a bit different from most other restaurants. For one thing, they’re square and served on a plate instead of in a ramekin.
For another, they’re made with a special batter that’s more like pancake batter than waffle batter. And finally, they have an extra-thick crust that’s crunchy on the outside and soft inside.
Here are a few best alternatives for waffle makers to waffle house.
1. Oster Belgian Waffle Maker CKSTWF2000
The Oster Belgian Waffle Maker is a versatile device that can be used to make a variety of different foods.
The appliance comes with a variety of settings, which means you can bake a full-size Belgian waffle or use the device to make smaller waffles. In addition to Belgian waffles, this device also bakes regular waffles and pancakes.
All three types of food are baked to perfection in just minutes. The Oster Belgian Waffle Maker is one of the most popular brands on the market today and it has been around for over 50 years.
This brand makes high-quality products that are affordable and easy to use.
The Oster Belgian Waffle Maker features two rows of five nonstick cooking grids that heat up quickly and evenly.
The device has a removable drip tray that catches any batter that may spill over during cooking, plus a light indicator that turns on when the device is ready for batter.
The Oster Belgian Waffle Maker comes with a recipe book filled with recipes for making sweet or savory waffles as well as other breakfast items like eggs benedict or French toast.
Oster Belgian Waffle Maker CKSTWF2000
- Easy to use, clean, and store
- It makes delicious waffles with just one press of the button.
- Has adjustable temperature settings for different types of waffles like oatcakes or whole wheat ones.
- The non-stick coating makes it easy to remove waffles without breaking them apart when they come off hot from cooking on high heat levels, such as searing meat without burning yourself.
- We did not discover any significant issue with this waffle maker regarding disadvantages.
Here are some features that make this particular model stand out from other waffle makers:
- Bakes up to 2 large 7-inch square waffles at once.
- Nonstick coating makes cleanup easy
- Chrome accents add style and elegance
- The power indicator light lets you know when your unit is ready for use
2. Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
The Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker features four browning settings, an audible beep that signals when the waffle is ready, and a light that shines when the waffle is cooked.
The indicator lights make it easy to use, even in the dark. Plus, its nonstick plates are removable for easy cleaning. You can use this waffle maker to make waffles for a crowd or just for yourself.
The large size allows you to cook several waffles at once for a small party or brunch with friends. Easy-to-clean nonstick plates make cleanup a breeze.
The Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker offers an impressive array of features that make it easy to use and operate.
You can adjust the temperature depending on how brown you would like your waffles. There are four settings available: low (200 degrees), medium (300 degrees), high (400 degrees), and extra high (500 degrees).
The Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker comes with an audible beeper that tells you when your food is ready to eat so you don’t have to keep checking on it during cooking time.
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
- Brushed stainless steel top cover with embossed logo
- Nonstick coating on plates for easy release of waffles, quick clean-up
- Rotary feature to ensure even baking on top and bottom
- Removable drip tray; audible alert signals when waffles are ready
- Browning controls dial with six settings; indicator lights show when the unit is ready to bake.
- It produces a lot of wires that might get difficult to clean after 1-year of usage.
- The indicator lights are not consistent. Some people have reported that their waffles were still raw even though the light turned green. (This happens when you pour the cold batter into the waffle maker).
- The unit gets too hot to touch after being used for a while. (not for commercial usage).
The Cuisinart Double Belgian Waffle Maker has several features that allow it to be better than other waffle makers.
- The power cord can be wrapped around the base for easy storage, so you do not need any extra space for storing it after use.
- You can get crispy and golden brown waffles every time by using this Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker because it has a nonstick coating inside which prevents sticking and burning of the batter while the cooking process.
- It has an indicator light, which shows that it is ready for use; therefore, you can start cooking immediately without waiting time or heating up the machine again because all its parts have already been heated up before starting your cooking process.
3. DASH Mini Maker For Individual Waffles
The DASH Mini Maker For Individual Waffles is one of the most popular waffle makers on the market today, with thousands of satisfied customers who love it for its ease of use and convenience.
The machine is lightweight and compact, which makes it perfect for taking along with you on camping trips or vacations.
You can even store it in your RV or camper without taking up too much room!
The DASH Mini Maker For Individual Waffles allows you to make two golden brown Belgian-style waffles at a time, so everyone gets their own fresh batch every time they want one!
The nonstick plates are easy to clean and maintain, so there’s no need to worry about having a messy clean-up after each use!
The mini waffles cook up in just 30 seconds and you can make them ahead of time and store them in your freezer or refrigerator until you need them.
You can even use this device to make your own frozen pizzas or fruit pies!
These are great options if you want something fast and easy without having to go out and buy it from a restaurant or store.
Dash Mini Waffle Maker (DMW001AQ)
- This is a very versatile product that can be used to prepare waffles and other foods like eggs and frittatas.
- It is a very convenient kitchen appliance that can be used anywhere in the kitchen, even when you are traveling.
- It is very easy to operate and clean, making it ideal for use in households with lots of kids who might be interested in cooking their food at home.
- The product comes with a 100% one-year warranty if you are not satisfied with its performance from the date of purchase, so you can feel confident about purchasing this product knowing that your money will be refunded if something goes wrong within one year of buying it.
- A disadvantage to the Dash Mini Waffle Maker is that it only makes one waffle at a time, but if you’re making breakfast for only one person, then that might not be an issue for you.
- Another disadvantage would be that the waffles take longer to cook than with a regular-sized waffle iron, but again, if you don’t mind waiting, this wouldn’t bother you either.
- The only disadvantage of the Dash Mini Waffle Maker is that it does not make large waffles like some other brands do. However, if you enjoy smaller waffles, this product may be perfect!
The following are some of its features:
- The Dash mini maker is made of stainless steel insides which makes it durable and easy to clean. You can also easily store it in your kitchen cabinet or even on the countertop if space is an issue.
- This waffle maker has non-stick plates that make cooking your waffles easy and fast without any mess. The plates are also removable so you can clean them easily by hand or toss them into the dishwasher for cleaning.
- You can adjust the browning settings on this machine to suit your needs as well as cook different types of waffles such as Belgian, Belgian square, and regular round ones.
- The Dash mini maker comes with a recipe book filled with recipes for making different types of waffles in just minutes using this machine.
How Can You Make Waffle House Waffles at Home?
Waffle House waffles are a brand in and of themselves.
They’re big, fluffy, and buttery but not too sweet. While you can buy them from the restaurant or make them at home, the process is a little tricky.
To make your own Waffle House waffles, start with a basic waffle recipe.
- The key ingredients are flour, sugar, eggs, and melted butter.
- You can also add cinnamon and nutmeg to give it that signature taste. Then, add in some milk and vanilla extract for added flavor.
- After making the batter, mix in some chopped pecans if you’d like they’re not required, but they do add another dimension to this classic dish.
- Then comes the tricky part cooking it on a griddle just like they do at Waffle House restaurants across the country!
Can You Buy Waffle House Mix At Waffle House?
Waffle House is a chain of restaurants that serves waffles, among other things, as part of its breakfast menu.
The company uses a special mix that it developed for its waffles.
The waffle mix is sold exclusively at Waffle Houses, either in stores or online. You can’t buy it at Walmart or Amazon.
You can buy Waffle House mixes in three different varieties: Buttermilk, Chocolate Chip, and Belgian Pearl Sugar. Each version contains eggs, milk, flour, sugar, and oil.
There are also gluten-free versions of the mixes available at some locations.
The Buttermilk Mix sells for $8 per pound and contains enough ingredients to make 8 batches of waffles; the Belgian Pearl Sugar Mix sells for $12 per pound and contains enough ingredients to make 14 batches of waffles, and the Chocolate Chip Mix sells for $12 per pound and contains enough ingredients to make 12 batches of waffles.
Benefits Of Buying Products From Online Stores
Online stores offer a number of benefits that traditional brick-and-mortar retail outlets do not. When you buy products from an online store, you can expect the following advantages:
1. Convenience – Shopping online is convenient because you do not have to leave your home to purchase items. You can shop at any time of day or night, and it only takes a few minutes to complete the transaction.
2. Lower Prices – Many online stores offer lower prices than traditional retailers because they have lower overhead costs, and do not have to pay for expensive retail space.
3. More Selection – An increasing number of products are available for purchase through online retailers. This means that consumers will usually find more options than they would at physical stores.
4. Greater Product Knowledge – Many online stores offer product information along with reviews and ratings from other customers who have purchased the items in question.
You can learn much more about a product before making a purchase decision when you shop online than when shopping in person at a store or an outdoor market where there may be few options available for comparison purposes.
The Belgian waffle maker is a very popular choice among restaurants and coffee shops. It’s a standard model that can be found in most commercial kitchens.
The main advantage of this type of waffle maker is that it can make numerous waffles at once, which reduces the time spent on preparation and cooking.
Plus, it makes a lot of different types of waffles (such as plain, chocolate chip, or cinnamon) using just one machine.
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker