Craving cinnamon rolls and waffles at the same time? We have found a delicious solution to this common problem—how to make cinnamon rolls in the waffle maker.
Waffle makers provide a quick and easy way to make cinnamon rolls, saving you time in the kitchen. You can prepare a sweet and delicious breakfast treat any day of the week using canned cinnamon rolls and a waffle maker. It’s the perfect combination.
Once you try one, you’ll never return to regular Cinnamon Rolls. The Cinnamon Rolls can be cooked up in the waffle maker in less than five minutes, which means you can enjoy the crunchiness of a waffle while also savoring the taste of cinnamon rolls! Even if you use refrigerated cinnamon rolls, you’ll still need to wait 20 minutes before they’re ready to eat.
After seeing other people make things in a waffle iron, We have explored the possibilities of what can be done with this kitchen appliance. Who knew that such a small appliance could perform so many functions?
If you enjoyed the Red Velvet Waffles with Chicken recipe, you would surely enjoy this easy breakfast recipe. Today, we’ll demonstrate how to bake cinnamon rolls using a waffle iron.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Canned Cinnamon Rolls (any brand you prefer will work)
- To ensure your waffles come out crisp and brown, preheat the waffle iron and spray it with nonstick spray. You can use Pam or a spray of olive oil or canola oil to grease your waffle iron. Use the cooking spray because it will otherwise be a sticky mess.
- Put the Cinnamon Roll into the waffle maker. Placing just one in each quarter of the waffle iron is all required. You don’t need to press them down. All you have to do is simply lay them on top of the waffle iron.
- Close the waffle iron and cook cinnamon rolls for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Please watch them as they may not need the entire 4 minutes.
- After you make your cinnamon rolls, top them with your favorite icing and enjoy! Make sure to ice the cupcakes while they’re hot. The icing goes on much smoother and easier.
Ensure you read and follow your gadget’s instructions and safety guidelines.
What Waffle Maker To Use To Cook Cinnamon Rolls?
Expert Chefs recommend using the Cuisinart waffle maker for cooking cinnamon rolls. It’s a perfect size. It’s not too big or too small—it’s just right! This recipe works best in a standard-sized waffle maker. If you use a larger or Belgian-style waffle iron, you may need to make more cinnamon rolls at once or use the jumbo-sized cinnamon rolls.
It is important to remember that every waffle iron performs differently, but these cinnamon roll waffles should be fairly easy to adapt.
Nutrition calculations are only estimates using online calculators. Please verify any data with your calculations.
Top 4 Tips For Making Cinnamon Rolls In A Waffle Maker
- Make sure to use a non-stick cooking spray when making cinnamon Rolls in a waffle maker. If you don’t have cooking spray, rub oil on a paper towel and then use it to grease your waffle iron. This will make clean-up easier.
- Get children involved in making Cinnamon Roll waffles. This recipe is fun and easy to make, and it’s safe for the kids to make too.
- Be sure to watch the rolls closely as they cook. Each cinnamon roll cooks differently, so watch them closely to avoid overcooking. When the waffles are golden brown, they’re ready.
- After cooking, move to a wire rack to prevent the waffles from getting soggy.
What to Top on Cinnamon Bun Waffles?
Generally, people use the icing that comes with the canned cinnamon rolls for the topping. Here are some other options you can consider as well.
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh Fruit
- Whipped Cream
- Cream Cheese Icing
- Sprinkle the top with brown sugar, powdered sugar, or a sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- You could stir some maple or vanilla extract into the pre-made icing to give it a slight maple flavor and then top it on the waffles.
What to Serve with Cinnamon Roll Waffles?
These recipes make great breakfasts. You may add your favorite types of eggs and bacon or sausage to serve with them.
Food lovers recommend making these for breakfast, but they are great served as a snack or dessert. These treats are quick to make so you can make them after dinner or after school for a sweet treat for the whole family.
If you’re looking for the perfect recipe for a great breakfast, these cinnamon roll waffles are just the thing you need. Great way to use up that leftover dough from your previous night’s dinner roll activity, and it is super easy to make in the waffle maker! Great Sunday morning treat to start with something different.
Best Thin Waffle Maker | Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker