Are you tired, weary, and sleepy? Or are you craving something sweet? There’s a waffle just for you!
Coffee Waffles have just the right combination of flavors that’ll perk you up and put a smile on your face. Get it? This isn’t your ordinary waffle.
Coffee Belgian Waffles are an addicting treat that can be eaten anytime. Coffee Waffles have a buttery dough with a hint of coffee, are covered in sugar, and are ready to lick!
We have what you crave whenever you are in the mood to indulge in a sweet dessert. Coffee Waffles are a mouth-watering delicacy that has attracted food lovers from all over. It has been selling like hotcakes over the years and always pleasing consumers.
Coffee Waffles Recipe
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup French Vanilla creamer (optional, if not using creamer, add ¼ cup milk and 1 tsp. vanilla extract)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. brewed coffee cooled
- Ice cream and caramel sauce, optional
- Heat the electric waffle iron to 200 degrees and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together milk, vegetable oil, egg, creamer, and coffee in a medium bowl. Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients; whisk until all ingredients are combined.
- Before cooking a waffle in your mist waffle iron, lightly grease it with cooking spray. Use about 1 cup of batter for the best results. Close the lid and let cook until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Place finished waffles directly on the rack in the oven to maintain a warm temperature.
- Allow the waffle iron to heat up for a minute, then cook the remaining batter.
- Mist the iron with cooking spray between batches, and serve with ice cream and caramel sauce, if desired.
Waffles are a great breakfast food, and the recipe provided here may help you save time and store well. You will have time in the morning to have delicious waffles with your coffee!
This coffee waffles recipe is interesting because it shows how you can take a relatively mundane food, like waffles, and turn it into something unique. In this case, coffee and waffle collide to create a treat that will leave you begging for more!
Best Stainless Steel Waffle Maker | Cuisinart Double Belgian Waffle Maker